Thursday, June 15, 2017

"No Worries"






Welcome to another Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  You will see our team hopping around every 15th of the month.  Check back each month to see what we have in store for you.

If you have hopped over from Morgan's Tweet Scraps Blog 
you are heading in the right direction.  I'm sure you've seen something amazing.

This month we are showcasing the lovely paper 
This paper pack & complements are perfect for your tropical vacation photos and that is what I've done with the project below.

Both my Brother and Sister have bought retirement homes in Florida this past year.  I wanted to give them a nice housewarming gift and decided on a "No Worries" canvas piece that they could display.   It was so fun to use this awesome paper pack along with the coordinating complements. 




Here are the canvas pieces laying flat. My favorite photo is my brother writing his wife Tammy's name in a sand heart.
 
 

The story behind this adventure is priceless.  All our siblings and spouses went on a Mexican vacation together.  We decided on a day of Deep Sea Fishing.  Brother-in-law Tim caught a huge Sailfish which we all decided had to be a "Stuffer".  He had a replica made and shipped to his home where it is now displayed on a wall.  I'm sure this "Stuffer" will be moved down to their Florida home once they get settled in.  

 



You can find this paper and many other paper crafting supplies on my website


Your next stop on the Blog Hop is right over to Lynn's From My Bungalow Blog
 where I know you will see something very creative.




Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.

Mary





4 comments:

  1. fabulous layouts! love it when lots of photos go on and you can still get so much coolness with the papers and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What thoughtful gifts! The No Worries line is perfect for your photos. So well designed! I'm sure the gifts will be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! I love that collage look - so cool with the No Worries patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful house warming gifts, Mary! Love that story, too! :D

    ReplyDelete