Friday, January 15, 2016

"LIVE YOUR DAY"


 
It's time for another journey around the Rose Blossom Blog Hop.  So glad you stopped in to take a peek.  If you have hopped over from Cathy's Blog, These Eager Hands, you are going in the right direction. I'm sure you saw some beautiful artwork. We are one big circle of gals who share the same passion for Close To My Heart and paper crafting.   
 
...available for one month only! This collection was designed to coordinate perfectly with the sensational Everyday Life Planner Pages and My Crush Everyday Life Pages, so you can seamlessly integrate pocket scrapbooking into your 2016 planner. Whether in the planner or on their own, these cards make it easy to preserve your everyday moments all year long. Get yours today for only $8.95 before this offer is gone!

 
I've decided to use a few of the Live Your Day pocket cards to create this layout.  These cards have endless possibilities.  You can use them vertically or horizontally as the same design is on each side of the card. I cut the HELLO from one of the cards to layer on top of another card.
 
  La Vie En Rose paper pack and complements and the Stamp of The Month, Beloved Bouquet quickly became friends with the Live Your Day cards.  A great combination to preserve this memory. (I have to confess that the stamping of the weeds along the bottom of the layout was completely inspired by our own Brenda Rose in her last Blog Hop post)
 
 



 
You can purchase this D-size stamp set, available only this month, for just $5 when you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products..
 
 
 
 
 
You can find everything you need on My Website to create and preserve the memories of your life in layouts, cards, home décor and  many other paper crafting projects. 
It's all Goodness!
 
Next HOP is Kim's Blog, Memories in Thyme where you are sure to see some beautiful artwork.
 
Thanks for stopping by the Playground.  Hope you stop again soon.
 
 
Mary
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous layout! I love how you combined all those fabulous products to create those pages. Your stamping and fussy cutting is perfect! I am so inspired to get those roses back out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God mom! This is incredibly gorgeous!! This is over the top! I don't even know what to say except you inspire me and you're so very talented. So much detail and love. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, these layouts are absolutely stunning! The details you put into this are amazing, and the way you combined the SOTM with the PML cards is incredible. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Mary! These are absolutely stunning!! I never would have thought to combine La Vie en Rose and the SOTM with these cards. It's GORGEOUS!! Love all the little details and bling as well. You really knocked this one out of the park (as usual)! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I never would have thought of pairing with La En Vie Rose but it works so beautifully. I am always in awe of your stamping on layouts. Your floral cluster with the SOTM flowers is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! Mary, this layout is a treasure!!I absolutely love that black stamping across the bottom! The roses work beautifully with the Live Your Day cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again, your layout takes my breath away. Absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Wow! Wow! Just stunning artwork!

    ReplyDelete